Thursday, September 10, 2009

linen pile...


Sorry about my lack of post yesterday, but I was up at the crack of dawn and not home until late from my adventure at the amazing and wonderful and huge Brimfield Antique Flea Market. If you do not know about it and you are anywhere near the east coast, you should. Brimfield is a GIANT antique flea market that is open 3 times a year in Massachusetts and... It is AMAZING.

My mission- to buy linens. Mission- definitely accomplished and for cheap! Though there were plenty of linens you could have paid a pretty penny for -with patience and digging skills there was no need. I got a PILE of linens from small and dainty, to fabulous and big, to super huge for a big project I am taking on later this month for my solo show. I also bought a super adorable and completely unnecessary hand made quilt- and I do not regret it a bit.

So if you are looking for something to do Brimfield goes through Sunday.


VOTE FOR ME HERE!!! I am a Semi Finalist in Erin's fabulous This is Home project so please, please go check out the goods and vote for me!
I am at the very bottom.

And a thanks to this post at a photo and a link.

No comments: