Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a letter in stitches...

I have been trying to send this as an email all morning- it is a note in stitches to someone I love who has found out that she has breast cancer. Luckily it seems as if it is going to be very treatable but all the same it sucks. So this is my letter to her and maybe it was not sending via email because it is not meant for just her, but all women who suffer or have suffered from this disease.

Firstly I am here to say that this breast cancer thing.... well...


But I know that you will....


Because, as we know, one thing that women do VERY well is...

No matter what life throws at us.

And though at times you may feel...


Just remember that in times like these it most important to...

your body and spirit.

and of course....


with time your body and soul will...


and you will continue to be just like all of us humans...


and then when all is said and done we can all....


But until then feel free to say...

you cancer, as much as your heart desires.

I love you.



If this speaks to you in anyway please go visit this beautiful and moving project by fashion photographer David Jay.

No comments: