Monday, October 3, 2011

time...


Where does time go...I was hoping to actually make some art today but sometimes it seems like the "business" of art takes over my life. I spent all day sending images, explaining series, and compiling information for an upcoming catalogue along with so many other little things that needed attending, including packaging and shipping some work. I am of course grateful for all the opportunities that have come and continue to come to me and hope they always arrive but sometimes I wish I could just let go off all the other stuff. just for a moment, and just make...

Not to mention the whole having a kiddo that needs me thing. I am hoping that since all my day went to these things today that I can actually get to some stitching tomorrow. I have so much I want to do and so little time to do it in.

Funny note about the above picture. I took an image to post and then when I set my camera down to upload it this is what was in my view finder. So I clicked. So much more lovely then another image of my work.

No comments: