Monday, July 30, 2012

bakc to work, sort of




I am starting to, though barely, get back to work. I still have a lot of things to tie up in regards to upcoming shows, shipping work back from small stories, articles, commissions etc... But I feel like getting back into my studio is a possibility in the not that far future.

In an attempt to get my wheels turning and my hands excited again I have picked up a few pieces I started within the last few months. I figured finishing them is a good thing and since they are already started and laid out the hard part of the idea is done.

I do really want to get some drawings/images I have in my mind translated onto linens but timing in my studio has not worked out for that. I am hoping that by the end of this week it has worked out and I can get started on these new works. Fingers crossed.

If only I could clone myself one makes the money, one is the mama and wife, and one gets to be in the studio all day.

2 comments:

Things Hand Made said...

and when you find how you can clone yourself to lead a double life then let us know ......
Love your work
Joanna

Joetta M. said...

well, then I can be a millionaire and have 5 assistants too!