Tuesday, July 24, 2012

one story ends another begins...

Eileen Hoffman

Sarah Bahr

Caroline Kirton

I went into the city to de-install small stories yesterday and it was an easy fast day. All things went smoothly and I got to chat with a few of the artists as they came by to pick up their work. Definitely my favorite part of being a curator is getting to meet and know more artists and this show was no different.

Di Ellis

Millicent Bradleigh

Jane Lee Horton

Now I just have the tedious task of packaging all the works and getting them sent off to their homes. But I did choose to buy a piece that I adore and am excited to find its place in my home.

Rachel Rose

Susan Lenz

Just to leave you inspired I chose to share some details of the works...

Jan Johnson

Bonnie Sennott

Di Ellis

Peg Grady

Skid Lo

Kristy Bishop

I want to see YOUR work in my next show...

Lora Rocke

So make sure to check out my current call for work!! Info here.

No comments: