Wednesday, October 26, 2011

crazyyyyyy.


Ack. My life has been crazy this week. We had guest in town again, I have been SOOO sick, and this entire moving possibility is crazy. So my brain is in a blur, I have not picked up a needle all week except for when I was teaching in Philly, my house is a wreck, and my brain is a mush.

I feel like the lil' bird here is getting totally neglected and I just cannot seem to keep-up. But alas no more house guests until thanksgiving but still my schedule this month is nuts. How does that happen? The move is looking very likely now (ack) and therefore in reality the next month is even more nuts.

What is going on???
I have every intention on getting this blog back on track thought so please bare with me through this insanity that is life.

3 comments:

Cate Rose said...

So sorry you're sick, Joetta...must feel like adding insult to injury. You WILL get through all the coming changes intact, and I'm wishing the best for you.

I have a question for you ~~ I'm wondering how your smaller pieces hang from the wall. I've begun to do some handstitched work of my own and the more traditional means of hanging quilted/stitched work is not appropriate for the lighter weight, more fluid work. So I'm considering options for hanging, and thought I'd ask you. Thanks so much. You can email me if you like ~~ connierose0218@att.net.

Feel better soon! Hugs.

Annika said...

No worries at all. Hope you get everything sorted and feel better soon!

Joetta M. said...

Thanks for the love when I needed it.