Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In the hoop...


So here is my presentation for my big embroidery.  I have to say I am really happy with it.
When I finally interpreted the very strange directions on how to construct the standing hoop and figured out how to work it I was so happy with the  result.  
To me it really keeps the piece active, when it is hung on the wall it seems more stagnate.  
This is not how I will present the 2nd embroidery, I am still trying to figure out how to deal with that one.  
But I am super excited because I have found the right image to make a new one so hopefully by next week I will be started on that one.  
I really want to do one on this amazing old table cloth I found but I am still waiting on the photograph to inspire it...
What do you think of it in the hoop.

No comments: