Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mother/Artist/Artist/Mother

image from old photo

Hey all, I am working on this piece that I am really excited about.
But... I need more names of female artists who have children.
If you know of any please send names my way.  

These can be famous or not famous artists.  Maybe even yourself.
My only criteria be that they are or were committed artists for most of their life.
I am looking specifically for fine artists.  
I am not including craft artists, commercial artists, designers, or musicians for the concept of the piece. Sorry

Any help is much appreciated, please give last and first names.
In May the piece will be realized and I will share with all of you.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I just talked with my co-worker about this and he and i came up with two suggestions (beside Sally Mann, of course)
Aperture published a book: Mothers & Daughters: An Exploration in Photographs
and he recomended "Pleasures and Terrors of Domestic Comfort".