Monday, February 11, 2008

May everyone...


So today I taught my first yoga class here in NYC, and it was great.  
I had a good turn out, 
and...
it felt so good to be back to teaching.  
Yoga has been a huge part of my life for over 10 years, 
and
it is so great to share it with others.
I read the Universal Prayer at the end of class today and thought I would share it with all of you.  This is a translation from Sanskrit.


May the wicked become good.
May the good obtain peace.
May the peaceful be freed from bonds.
May the freed set others free.


May everyone be happy.
May everyone be healthy.
May everyone see only auspicious sights.
May no one have a share in sorrow.


May everyone surmount his difficulties.
May everyone have their desires fullfilled.
May it rain at the right time.
May everyone everywhere be glad.

No comments: