Monday, February 22, 2010

Future Heirlooms

In case you missed the announcement over at the fabulous Mr X Stitch I am very excited to announce that starting March 10- I will be writing a feature with this super awesome embroidery blog. I was delighted to be invited to join the team of Mr X Stitch and am very excited about my twice a month segment:


Each feature will be an interview with a contemporary embroidery artist. I am so excited to start to be able to share and celebrate these artists and their work through their own words. Allowing us to get a behind the scenes view of their process and work.
I already have about 6-8 phenomenal artists lined up that will pack quite a punch so look forward to it in March.

and a thanks to C&B for including me here and for the good karma here.

No comments: