Monday, March 29, 2010

caput!

random picture from here.

Sadly, there will be no new pictures for awhile here at the bird. While attempting to take some sweet late pregnancy pictures my camera fell on its lens and went caput! So I dropped it off to get fixed and it will be 2 weeks. I am so frustrated, since the babers will be arriving any minute, not to have my camera but I will be borrowing one from a friend. So at least we will have pictures of the little ones arrival.

Anyway, I am in the fun filled process of getting all the details together for my solo show coming up and looking forward to the fact that I have work in 3 other shows that are opening within the next few weeks. I doubt I will be able to make it to any of the openings which is a total bummer, but I am delighted and honored to be a part of all the exhibits and will make sure to share the opening dates with all of you.

Starting to get some submissions coming in for from the tongue, the exhibit I am curating in Tribeca. So exciting.

And a thanks to here, here, and here for some sweet mentions and inclusions.

No comments: