Tuesday, May 24, 2011

all about me.


So I have decided that due to the fact that lately I have been all about other artists work due to my curatorial duties for Play...
And that the point of being at this residency is to focus on myself and my work...
therefore I will most likely not be doing much featuring of other artists over the next 2 weeks. I will write about my own work and my experience at the farm but take a break from looking at others.

Hopefully my adventure is still interesting and you stay posted and have faith that my regular "feature" posting will be back to normal once I am back in the big city at the beginning of June. But for now it is all about me. Oh how luxurious that feels.

Of course I may do a little post here and there about things I am reading or such.

And to keep you inspired check out these articles from the NY times:

This one on Yarn Bombing.

and this one on Sheila Hicks' small weaving's on view in Manhattan through October.

No comments: