Monday, May 16, 2011

Play opening...


The opening on Friday was awesome. It was crowded- which in my mind is a successful opening. Many people showed up, many artists traveled from afar including Hawaii and California to attend. I had the honor of meeting so many people as well as see friendly and familiar faces.

The 2 interactive pieces were interacted with and enjoyed, the installation was kindly commented on, work sold, catalogue's sold, the performance was fabulous and strange as it was meant to be.

I felt so grateful to be part of such a warm and wonderful artistic community.
See some shots if the opening here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like the sort of exhibition I'd like a lot, I wish I could go and see it.

Joetta M. said...

well I hope you would like it a lot. I think it turned out great and hope that all the artists did too:)