Thursday, July 30, 2009

hot & humid.


Woo-hee it is hot and humid today. The weather has definitely entered summer- finally.
We have had a very mild summer in NYC so far and lately lots of fabulous thunder and lightening storms. Growing up in the Ohio Valley I love storms and miss them since we do not get as many this north. So I have been soaking in those sweet sounds of rain and rumble.

But today my studio is like a little oven- I might need to venture to an ac filled coffee shop to do some work.
I just finished another piece and am taking it a little easy- working on some faster easy things today and tomorrow. And then next week I will begin one of my most ambitious image pieces to date.
Cannot wait to share more.

I also have lots of wonderful things in the works that I will be excited to share with all of you soon.
Show possibilities, classes, and more!

No comments: