Thursday, August 13, 2009

NAUGHTY WORD again!



So this piece got finished last week and I am finally posting it to share with you. And putting it (and this) up on Etsy at my little shop.
I love it- the language, the color on the round white eyelet doily, the handwriting. Quite happy indeed.

Today began a bit frantic- getting some work off to a place in Chelsea and desperately needing to prepare for some other things too- a little exhausted.
So I am just trying to get motivated and in the meantime working on some small things while listening to some Ella Fitzgerald. Wish that I could have an entire day of doing that and nothing else.
But only one day, I am very happy things are going so well- even if I do need a nap and a deep breathe.

See my feature at the Lion Brand Yarn Studio blog and many super sweet comments.
Another feature about the work at Craft Gossip.
and a very sweet mention amongst some very fabulous artists at the always wonderful Design for Mankind.

No comments: