Monday, August 31, 2009

the only place I want to be...


is home. I am not feeling so great today and I have about 10 different places that I am suppose to be sending images to today, a packet that must be postmarked today, and some neglected work that needs to be picked up and worked on.

But it is going to take a lot of motivation to get any of that done- as I really just want to be in bed.


But I so love this piece that I am sharing with you today. I recently finished it and was planning to send it off to a show but in a very rare decision decided to keep it for myself. I never consciously decide not to sell a piece but... something about this piece seemed too special and so perfect that I decided it's for me, at least for now.

1 comment:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I know these feelings very well.