Friday, August 21, 2009

something for all of you...


You are! Every time I get a little burnt out on blogging or just my work in general. You all are here to inspire me, share your sweet thoughts on my work, and simply have community with.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

All these sweet embroideries I have been showing as of late are off at a Showroom for exhibition and I am hoping they will grow into commissions and good opportunities, Putting that positive thought out there.
And I made a few other truly sweet little pieces to send off to England today. I will share them next week. One I loved so much I decided to keep it for myself. I never do that. But it was just too special.

I hope all you lovelies are staying cool and have a very lovely weekend.

1 comment:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

Right back at you, missy! And thank you. I'm constantly amazed at how much community can be found between people connected only through servers and thoughts.