Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updated.


So happy to announce that I have finally updated my website, partially.
There are lots of new images of work in my fiber gallery including some details.
Forthcoming will be some new images in the photo gallery, but my life has suddenly gotten very hectic so that update will have to wait for a month or so.
Hectic? But why. I have been teaching so much, I am about down dog-ed out. And I have been frantically getting work done to send to 2 more shows/showrooms, and I am preparing for my embroidery class and trying to promote some new yoga classes in the fall.
Wooh, I am tired just thinking about it.

Next week I HAVE to take a day just for me, a day off art, blog, teaching, everything. Maybe I will even get my raggedy hair cut.

Let me know what you think of the website.

No comments: