Thursday, October 22, 2009

frustrated mess.


Agh. My studio is a total mess since they are putting heat in. Or actually they are not. They were suppose to get started on Monday and now it will not be until next Wednesday. All my crap is piled in the middle of my space and it sucks. I am quarantined to a little chair in the corner like a naughty little girl. Rrrrr. So frustrating.
Today I think I am going to try to make it a little bit better since I am stuck with it this way for a few days. And maybe hopefully I will actually get something done today. But I am not holding my breathe. I hate when things are all wacky.

(the piles surrounding me are not as cute as this adorable pile of kitties, but seeing them made me feel better. Doesn't it make you?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! Gosh, I love kitties, especially baby ones. :)
Hope they get that heat installed and SOON!

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I was really hoping that the mess actually was kittens. I am sad that it isn't. I hope you get heat soon! I hate it when people have to come and work in my space, I feel like it just interrupts everything.

Joetta M. said...

oh a mess of kittens would be so fun but oh so complicated.
i actually sucked it up and cleaned up my studio best i could so that i can make it through the next week without tearing my hair out- and it was actually really good. So total mess diverted.

Cori said...

HA! I just moved into a new house, and my craft room is the last to be organized. If I think of the piles of boxes as boxes of kittens, I think it will help.

Joetta M. said...

yes, you would totally want to sort through a pile of purring warm kitties of love right? channel the kitties:)