Wednesday, February 8, 2012

wine? please?


I just spent 3 hours on an application give me some wine now! Not really but what a killer. I finally have time sans kiddo and I have to spend most of it writing stuff and uploading images. I mean it could totally pay off but if not. Brutal. Why do they have to be so damn tedious. I have 2 more HUGE ones waiting for my attention still.

My brain is fried so this might be all you get today. We will see if I can get revived.

note: image above is the female figure that goes with the male one I have been working on. They exist on the same linen, a very large simple white one. They are both seated looking away from one another, the space between their figures (and hearts) emphasized by the negative space. Hopefully it works when all is said and done.

No comments: