Tuesday, June 24, 2008

did you know?


that the way to not have to deal with the, oh so annoying, separation of oil from natural peanut butter... is to store it upside down? The amazing things is...it works.

Just something I learned form C this week...though he admits he did not invent it.

But learning this and looking through my wedding album got me to thinking...
how often it is that we stop seeing the charm, good looks, and intelligence
of the ones we love the most...
simply because we have the privilege of being with them every day.

How can you make a point to appreciate the people you have in your life more rather than take them for granted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joetta, just at the other day I watch my husband spontanously start dancing with my little niece(he hates dancing)........I just looked at him with the eyes and heart that once took every little thing and stored it too memory- I wonder why we stop........but it is extra special when he puts a smile on my face, it's extra special to know i don't know everything about him, or what is happening next!

Joetta M. said...

its one of the hardest things to remember but if we manage I am sure our marriages will stay all the better:)