Thursday, June 19, 2008

in my studio

Finally an update on what I am working on...

My new embroidery...I am so excited about it and really think that it is going to be one of the best pieces I have made of yet... I am using it as an opportunity to really improve my skills and experiment on it...I may also include some applique?

Leftovers from comforts...this piece is made of the leftover yarn from the piece comforts and once knitted it will be embroidered with words that represent the leftovers of love...


My knitted plant. what can I say I want to knit a plant. So I am. I am right now just making the leaf shapes and once they are made will add details and structure.

I would love feedback.

And hopefully within the next 30 minutes I will be on my way to the studio to work. Applying for jobs takes up my entire morning, agh!

No comments: