Thursday, June 26, 2008

writers block?

As most of you know words are very important to my work, they are really what motivates every piece I make...(but not in my photography that is all about light.) And I am simply at a loss for words... I am not sure what I am desiring, what I am wanting, or what I am missing and the words usually come from these things...
and though I love all the things I am working on I am missing my words...

And just as I need her LB pops in... her words always remind me of why I love them.


there is a major clash of voices in my brain and my house right now.

I definitely am delusional sometimes and am having some of these moments this week as I have to look deep into myself to fins a way to pay my bills, keep my art alive, and keep my love full.

What words inspire you?

2 comments:

Katrina said...

i'm super interested in your use of text and fine art and craft. what a super combination!

Joetta M. said...

its always worked as a good combination for me... but it took a while to get it right...:)