Thursday, June 26, 2008

insomnia!!!


So last night I had insomnia, my mind was racing about life, work, money, love...you know the regular run of the mill stressed out in your brain stuff...
and so in honor of the opening of the Louise Bourgeois retrospective at the Guggenheim tomorrow
Today we are inspired by the most infamous insomniac in the art world...
LB often discusses how she suffers from severe insomnia and that in general all night she spends writing and drawing... and though not being able to sleep would be absolute torture, in my opinion...


I am glad she has it because she inspires me most in her quick drawings and gut retching honest writings...



So in honor of her this next week is going to be a lot of LB.
This is a really nice post written on her.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

All drawings from her Insomnia Drawings.

No comments: