Monday, June 9, 2008

i need some


whitespace for my brain...
this past week has not been my favorite...
and the fact that I leave my 20's and enter my 30's tomorrow does not seem to be making it better.
I have never been one to mind getting older, my life seems to get better with each year so I like it.
But having a "big" birthday culminating with not having a job and being at the beginning of everything in my studio seems to be not preferable.
So I just hope that the trend continues and life keeps getting better, until then I am going to think of nice, quiet, white space...

The good thing is I am getting a new digital camera, yeah!!!
and at least I am working on quite a few projects in the studio.... (hopefully I will remember to take some pics for you soon)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

join the party! happy birthday, your 30's will be fabulous i can feel it! (although i've never been psychic ;-) but sometimes i know these things)px

Anonymous said...

Joetta, today Is a special day as special as tomorrow will be- enjoy quietness, but feel free to yell out I spent 10 years in my twenties!!! lovely photographs!

Joetta M. said...

i hope you are psychic..and maybe a new party is just what i need...

Anonymous said...

i have a little birthday wish for you on my blog...