Tuesday, January 20, 2009

complete.


I completed my newest embroidery this week. It is painted ironed and hung.
I was worried that it would not turn out... but I am quite happy with it.
What do you think?


I am not sure if it is exactly how I will display it in the end...but here it is now.
I am really happy with how I used the two spaces and two hoops with the negative space...trying to figure how to use it next time.


I am working away on this piece and have my ideas for the next two... so feeling pretty good in the studio.
Except I am so sick of all the time I have to spend applying to things...but that is the"job" part of being an artist....and when it results in a show or a sale it is all worth it.

So hopefully it will....

4 comments:

onesilentwinter said...

Joetta it is beautiful!!!!

Jan said...

I absolutely LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful piece...and i love that it can be displayed on a hangar...

Joetta M. said...

thank you all for your kind words.i might see what it is like suspended in the center of the room and without the hoops...we'll see:)