Wednesday, January 21, 2009

inspired...


I have had a nice surge of ideas this week for in the studio...which is great since I had been feeling a little dried up lately.
So I am really loving being there, getting things done, starting new projects...
But I am really trying to figure out what the next step for the text based embroideries are...I want them to somehow evolve and am just not sure how they should.
any suggestions?
how do you take the next step with a body of work?



I am also itching to get into the darkroom. I have 4 rolls of developed film that I would love to print and 6 rolls of undeveloped. Agh. I need to find one to rent and get some prints made. That would be great.

Excited about moving to my new studio in March.
Thanks to this lovely blog.
And be sure to check my shop later today, lots of new embroideries will be added!

2 comments:

ink and ginger said...

I don't really have an evolutionary prompt for you, but I found your shop this evening and followed the link in your profile here. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Joetta M. said...

Thank yo so much...I actually have a new idea and am super excited about it so please stay tuned:)