Friday, January 23, 2009

rainbows of thread and paper...



I was going through my banners this week finding some new ones to work on and post...and I just could not resist how beautiful they all look together hanging on my studio wall...
Who new I was such a big fan of rainbow colors.

I finally got a nice long day in the studio yesterday after a week of dealing with more pressing "life" stuff.
And it was a great success...I got started on 2 new pieces and finished the first layer of a 3 layer embroidery that I am doing. So all in all a good day.
I wish today could be the same but more life stuff for my morning but hopefully a few hours in the afternoon...I am really excited about my newest piece... it is so wonderful beginning a new piece once you know what you are doing, you have made the hard decisions and now you just get to be lost in the pleasure of the work....

Very excited to announce that I have been invited to join this show in February. I am so excited and honored....
and a sweet thank you to made by girl.

No comments: