Friday, January 9, 2009

fun but exhausting.

The opening was great fun last night. A handful of supporters showed up for me. And the gallery itself was PACKED! So crowded... the show in general looked great.
I am always delighted when I go to a group show that I am in and respect all the work that I am exhibiting with... and I definitely did this time. Some of the work was quite lovely.
My work was hung very nicely and in general it went great.
The little catalogue is nice too...but my second piece needed some major color correcting in the image- agh! Oh well I keep learning.


I so wish that I could attend the opening here tonight- I can only imagine how awesome the work must be. Hopefully they will take lots of pictures and post them online. That is my image in the top little circle!

Today I am glad that I can recover from my busy week, with tissue in hand and finally cross my fingers get some stuff correctly printed for some applications that I am sending out.

No comments: