Monday, April 20, 2009

cold and gray...


After a truly lovely weekend, this Monday is a very cold and dreary day...
But it encourages me to work away and will make my late afternoon yoga heat feel all the better.

The image above is of my sampler...which moves along slowly and steadily. I have quite a few more ideas for other samplers which is very exciting. If only I could carve out time in my schedule. I have so many new works to get made for shows and opportunities I am getting a bit overwhelmed.

My commission will definitely be done this week, which is great for many reasons. But mostly becasue I am excited to transfer that time to another dual portrait piece that I have been trying to get started on since January. I want to get it done in time to submit it for a big show.

Speaking of shows I have a ton coming up so stay posted - and I just found out that I am in a group show here. Once I have more details I will be sure to share them with you.

Thank you so much for your community and support here at the bird it means so much to me and my creative process.

No comments: