Saturday, May 17, 2008

"lines and dots"


oh the lines and dots that connect us....
I had the strangest, weirdest, scariest, and loveliest moment last night...
I was at a friends birthday dinner at the delicious Mexican Radio.
And introduced myself to a women with our party and she says
"do you happen to be Little Yellowbird?"

What? So unexpected and amazingly strange experience.
In short, I met the super talented and inspiring emily b...
We have a mutual friend, small world.

But even weirder... I love, I mean love, her work and look forward to whenever she posts.
And ... seriously she is in my top 5 " most want to be friends with from blog world people"
And boom I am talking to her in the flesh, she is so lovely, has a super cute haircut, and her boyfriend was great too... Such a wonderful and unexpected moment....

I hope all these line and dots keep connecting us.....

No comments: