Wednesday, October 22, 2008

morning miracle...


So this is small and to most insignifigant.
But this light is beyond lovely to me and a little bit of a miracle as -
There is no window on this side of the kitchen.

I am pretty sure, after I investigated, that it is a refelction of a reflection.
But I had never noticed it before and...

Today was a perfect day to get an especially wonderful gift from the morning "spirits" as
I am hoping my week will be moving toward more joy and less stress.

So it started well today, I hope yours does to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's lovely joetta taht happens sometimes here in my new home- not only is the light magnificient but the warmth and revelation that wakes your senses....

joetta i am so glad you see everything!!!

ps. perhaps it loves that your house is clean and your feeling good about it:)

Joetta M. said...

the cleanliness def. helps the house shine.
I do see a lot, always looking, observing....

shill said...

that's a lovely shine!