Tuesday, October 21, 2008

need.


Both of these works by Ernesto Neto are exactly what I need... a hug, a soft bed, and full of letting go and laughter...

Do you ever look at your life and think, I was doing so well, I was keeping up, moving forward, blah, blah, blah...
and then you wake up one day a realize everything in your life is being neglected and you ask yourself- where I am I going, is this life, is this place, is this forward ... the way I want to go?

Well, that is my week so far in a nutshell...I really, really, really want to be in one of those hug chairs right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can use one too... i fully understand what you are saying, lately i feel like everything that was solid that was tangible...is now liquid-can't grab hold of it...i find myself saying what now....who am i and the hardest one of all what to i want to do now...

onesilentwinter said...

the above comment was from me joetta(see point exactly nothing seems to be working:))

*M* said...

I'm right there with you, Joetta. I've been dealing with similar feelings over the past year, but things are becoming clear again and things are changing for the better. All I can say is give it time and things will make sense eventually. And yes...I could totally go for a big puffy cloud-like chair as well! :)

Joetta M. said...

thank you, thank you, and thank you...your support, empathy, and understanding truly makes my day better.

shill said...

to have those chairs, how fun would it be?!

Joetta M. said...

fun, comforting, and delightful!!!