Friday, October 17, 2008

Opening Tonight.

me, after they left.

I have work in the show "Kitchen Stories" at the Nave Gallery, Boston, which opens tonight from 6-8pm.
The gallery is gorgeous, I showed in it a number of years ago...
and it looks like it will be a great show wit some great work.

Jason Aponte, Someday soon.

The curator James Zall's statement:
The American kitchen has evolved from a dark, private room at the back of the house to a bright, gleaming showplace that's often the social focus of a home. In Kitchen Stories, fourteen artists explore the highlights, low spots and dark corners of this complicated space. They tell stories about the social, economic and political aspects of the kitchen and, in doing so, they tell us stories about ourselves.



Rita Lombardi
"Commuter Kitchen"

I will not be at the opening but I will be at the artists talk next Sunday, so perhaps any of you Boston readers can stop by.

No comments: