Monday, November 2, 2009

Hair out!


I am so about to pull my hair out and am at my wits end! I have a box of like 10 works that were suppose to be returned to my DAYS ago and are nowhere to be found. My "tracer" has not gotten to me yet and I am SO freaking out- because I really need to get started on this piece to have any chance of finishing it by my solo show in January. AND my studio is still in a pile of mess. They have not even started on installing my heat. It has been 2 weeks and I am about to go ballistic on my studio manager.

So I am absolutely having one of those days where you are totally stressed out, overwhelmed, busy and feel like you are getting NOTHING accomplished. I hope yours is going better.

But Halloween was super fun.
And remember I am teaching this on Saturday you can still sign up!

No comments: