Thursday, December 31, 2009

thanks and stuff...


So just a peak at what I have to finish in a week! I do not know??? do you think it is possible?
Especially since 2 of those days of said week are all about installing connective thread. Am I crazy?
Definitive answer- yes!

But really what I want to say is THANK YOU! Not sure what is in the air this week but I have gotten a number of extremely kind and generous comments from readers and it has beyond made my week, year, etc. I started this blog just about 2 years ago- just on a whim and....
I am amazed by the incredible opportunities, experiences, and community that it has brought tod me. Both professionally and personally.
So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, for sharing, for being inspiring, and being inspired.

This new year is starting off on a very high note with the opening of connective thread and my solo show and in April the arrival of the babe. So I hope that you all continue to be a part of my life and we all keep being creative.

1 comment:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I am voting on your side, Joetta. You can do it! Maybe you will need a break from stitching? There is always crochet! This looks beautiful so far and I can't wait to see the final piece in all of its glory. Keep chugging, friend :)