Tuesday, September 21, 2010

opening night...


Sorry about the lack of post yesterday. I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seat to see images from the opening of Cutting Edge- right? But alas we had some internet issues yesterday but I AM BACK and...

The opening was in short amazing!!! We had a huge turnout. The space is quite large and was packed, I mean packed, the entire night so I would guess that we had at least 400 people but most likely quite a bit more. The band was fabulous, the crowd awesome, the food looked fab, the raffle prizes so cool, and the space looked incredible.

I was honored that so many people came out to the exhibit, many of the artists traveling far and wide to be there. So check out more images of the crowd over here. And tomorrow I promise some nice clean install shots so you can see the overall exhibit and then some detailed shots of the GORGEOUS work in the show.

1 comment:

Knotted Nest said...

I'm so glad it went well. I wish I could have been there. Looking forward to seeing more images of the show :) Congrats to you and all the artists!