Tuesday, September 21, 2010

studio re-do


Another thing keeping me busy is ... a total re haul of my studio. While my parents were in town to babysit and unexpectedly art handle (thank you Dad) during the install and opening of the show- My dad built a platform loft in my studio to open up more space and allow us to have a great community/baby zone. Since my studio mate is due tomorrow it makes sense to make our studio very baby friendly.

Well it looks awesome- things are still being prettified like rugs are needed and some paint spread but I am super excited about the change and think it will just make it easier to be there with t. We hung out there for 3-4 hours yesterday and it worked great.

Tomorrow I will take some pictures so you can see the new and approved studio and maybe I can actually get to making some work to show you too.

No comments: