Thursday, January 6, 2011

gratitude.

a gift for my mother (& Dad)

Today we are finally feeling well enough to try a day at the studio, so my fingers are crossed that I will actually get some work done. We will see.

And I wanted to say a sincere thank you to Liz Noonan for selecting my blog as one of her favorite blogs of 2010. I blushed at what she said:

Joetta’s blog has, oh my god, so many wonderful fiber art finds! and opinions, and insight into the process. If you are looking for some real art check her blog out, you won’t be disappointed, I go there when I want to feel a bit smarter than I am

Thank Liz and thanks to all of you readers for all your support, comments, and presence over the last year.


5 comments:

Jan said...

She is right. You certainly have taught me much about art. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. Your work inspires me every day. Thank you Ms. Joetta. Katie

Liz Noonan said...

Aw, thanks!

Joetta M. said...

thank you to you.

andymichael436 said...

i look up your blogs and find attractive for girls my sister is sitting beside me and wants to read up your blog and i let her to read it all and after that i asked her to help me in my university work and then she smiled and suggests me about Dissertation Help Online service who are expert in managing assignment works of students.