Monday, January 17, 2011

pile.

Here is a pile of linens waiting to be ironed and photographed... and still waiting. I always want to take as much advantage of my studio time as I can so documenting work always seems to go on the wayside. But I need to get around to doing it so I can share it all with you.
and
the dreaded website update NEEDS to be done. I am applying for a few great things but need to have my website in ship shape before the applications get processed so...babysitter here you come?
Today not in the studio but getting caught up on things, but tomorrow I hope to get started on my piece inspired by the Kimono. I took photos for it today and am actually getting pretty excited but that needs to be done by March and I would like another new work done by then for a "private" exhibit that I am participating in but that is most likely not going to happen. So I will probably end up using an older piece or finishing one of the new ones already close to done for that exhibit.

Oh well, back to my paperwork and mama-ing.

No comments: