Wednesday, January 19, 2011

uninterrupted

oh, the day in the studio yesterday was sublime. After a VERY fussy baby would not got to sleep he finally did and I had over 2 hours of uninterrupted studio stitching, with a sleepy babe, and the soft sounds of slushy rain at the windows.
It reminded me of why I love what I am, an artist.

I made a ton of progress appliqueing on the above piece.

Started the applique on this one and it is looking awesome.

Picked out the linens for the Kimono piece and totally ended up changing my direction for the work.

So it was great to feel like progress was being made. So great.

Today I sucked it up and have a babysitter for a few hours so I can tackle these applications. Not fun work but it will feel like a huge weight is lifted with them done and my mind can just focus on the work for a bit.

I forgot my camera so new images coming soon.

No comments: