Tuesday, May 25, 2010

overwhelmed for sure!!

a sneak peak into the show with this work by Eric Johanni

Seriously busy and overwhelmed with curating, from the tongue, it is going to be a doozy. But hopefully worth it and make for a super great show.


I had a very exciting meeting today at the Textile Arts Center in Brooklyn to discuss the curation of their opening show. They are a super awesome new space in Brooklyn with GORGEOUS windows and I am privileged to curate their very first exhibit- and they want edgy awesome work so get thinking. The opening is going to be huge with a live brass band- awesome!!!

More details about this show very soon. But in this super hot weather and all this work that's all I can write. I promise a super awesome artist feature tomorrow.

Stay cool, wherever you are.

1 comment:

eloise in berlin said...

My God I read about super hot weather and have almost forgotten what that is - over here in Berlin it's still nowhere to be felt!!

Yikes, hope it comes soon, and that other show coming up with those delicious windows sounds wonderful! I wanna hear more...

love,
Eloise