Friday, May 7, 2010

LAST CHANCE!!!!!


Today is the LAST DAY to submit to from the tongue.
I am SO excited by all the submissions coming in and know that it is going to end up being a really great show. Some artists that I really love submitted along with new faces. So get your submission in.

The opening at Gallery Hanahou last night was fun. Lots of familiar faces turned out and the show itself looked great. The connection of the theme, Lost at Sea, made the large number of works in such a small gallery work really nicely. I will post pictures Monday and be back to regular posting and features.

We took Tesla and my mom to see my solo show today, marking his official first gallery visit. Some cute pictures of that too. I look forward to being back in full swing with the blog next week.

Until then don't forget to submit!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so sad i missed this submission date.
on another note, i was thinking about you this mother's day. an extra special one for you.....

Joetta M. said...

erika- a few people asked for an extension if you can get it to me by the end of the day tomorrow you can be considered.

and thank you it was very special.