Thursday, May 20, 2010

scraps of lace...


Yearning to get my hands on some gorgeous fibers and my eyes to be back in the world of my sun filled studio with piles of colorful threads, folded white linens, and scraps of lace.

I always appreciate when I get away from the studio as it makes me so much happier and grateful for my time there. Before the babe's birth I was so burnt out on my daily studio schedule but when I get back to the studio I will cherish every moment. I am looking forward to the first week of June when I start to ease back in- but I am forcing myself to wait so that me and the babe get our schedule a bit more down and....

I have a ton of work to do for, from the tongue. I need to stop back into the space to make my final edits of the work. I have cut the work down to about 27 artists but know that some more work will need to be edited out. I wish I could include it all- so much great work!!!!

No comments: