Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the early rise...


So I will admit that I do not normally or voluntarily wake up at 5:30 am, but
I have recently started teaching an early morning private yoga class...

and I was walking to the studio at 5:45 am and I was reminded how wonderful and quiet the world is at this time of day, and how much I missed getting up and seeing its loveliness (I use to wake up for work 4 days a week at 5:15 am)

When I got home I was surprised and delighted by the light in our living room, normally I never see the sun there, but I walked in just as the shadows were long and lovely...  a perk to early morning rising...
and of course I got some rainbows.


So today is the day that E gets his blood test re-done.  We are hoping for major improvements so please keep him in your thoughts and send him healthy energy.
Have a great day.....

3 comments:

amy turn sharp said...

love the light caught

Marichelle said...

sending positive thoughts your way Jo! Good luck!

Joetta M. said...

all the positive thoughts paid off, thanks everyone!!!!