Monday, April 7, 2008

what's going on...

 in my studio...
some sneak peeks at my show...
my knitting about intimacy.


my nod to ellsworth kelly

my confessional embroideries.


my new studio...it needs some love.
Seems a bit passive aggressive for the previous tenant to paint 3 large black squares on the wall the last week she is there?
I am going to do some painting today and start moving in... but I do not want to disrupt my studio in Mass. too much so it will be a gradual move in.
The building had an opening this weekend, everyone is very friendly and I think the space and community will be great for me.

4 comments:

please sir said...

Looks like a great show and space. Odd about the person leaving the black blocks...I agree...very PA!

Joetta M. said...

thanks...I am very excited for both of them...

amy turn sharp said...

yr art looks amazing gal! yr such a talent!

Joetta M. said...

thanks...
i love the atwood poem over at you.