Thursday, April 10, 2008

What did I get myself into?

So I do not know what I was thinking but I agreed to take part in the fun over at Abbey's...
The month of my thesis, did someone slip me drugs?
or maybe could someone slip me drugs?
Needless to say I have not had time to work on these at all and I am freaking out about it.
But here is some inspiration via the super fun gallery the Wurst Gallery... they have such fun shows.




Jeff Kling

Damion Triplett

Jason Vivona

To see all of their collection go here.

3 comments:

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Don't freak out! You'll come up with something fabulous- I'm sure! Xo,
A

Anonymous said...

It's okay! I've been in thesis-land as well and I haven't started on my dolls yet either. Don't worry, everything is going to be better than fine!

Joetta M. said...

thanks for the faith in me...
and i am glad top know that i am not alone:)