Tuesday, April 1, 2008

it's almost here!!!

It is now a month before my thesis show.
One month.
My freaking out has officially begun.
As a result I do not want to get out of bed, I prefer the state of avoidance.
I am obsessivly worried about my finicky cat that eats very little.
My house does not look anything like this house, aka clean and lovely.
And I don't care... which the fact I don't care is what worries me.  I tend to be a bit obsessive about the state of our apartment.
And instead of working in my paper I stare at my new geranium blossom, because she is much prettier then words on a computer that are exhausting me.
I have been so good and ready in preparation for the show but now I am shutting down.
I think I am going to go tot the acupuncturist maybe they can move all this energy around.
Thesis' who thought these up?

2 comments:

please sir said...

I hear ya! I haven't done a thesis, but I have been through big projects. Sometimes denial is the best medication...until you get your feet on the ground. Good luck!

Joetta M. said...

denial, denial.
thanks.