Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry that I have been so M.I.A the last few days.  
But the week has simply turned out to be a really sucky one.   
And if you read this blog at all you know I  am super stressed with school... 
I cannot tell you how  much your supportive comments mean to me... It is nice to know I am not alone.  
But in addition to that stress... We were towed, for essentially no reason at all.
Bad and expensive.
And then there is this handsome guy...
 
He is not the most photogenic because he is so black but....he is so sweet and loving... and he is so sick.  
We have had a nightmare week with vets, particularly a really bad evil vet that was mean, not helpful, and not realistic.  
Luckily we have now found a wonderful vet, who is helpful, honest, and super loving toward the animals.  
So our sick little E, is staying with them a few days, getting his kidneys flushed out... and hopefully getting better so that we can keep his sweet loving personality around for many years to come.  So needless to say me and C are pretty worried and sad about our little guy.  (These are one of these moments that I cannot imagine how much you must love your own children because I love E so much it hurts, strange and scary)

So we are super grateful...


That our other 2 kitties, this is B, are as healthy, happy, and adorable as ever.

But since stress and worry have become my life this week, my house sort of feels like it looks like this...
 

It's not really that bad but it does feel like it....

We cannot wait to have all 3 kitties laying on our bed again and...


better more beautiful days ahead...

I hope your Sunday is lovely and I will hopefully be back to a more normal me tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a dog growing up and she was absolutely my mom's first born. She refered to her as my sister. Her importance in the family was equal to ours. We were "the three girls". Animals can definately be loved like children. I hope your little E has a quick recovery.

Mrs.French said...

We actually had 3 kitties on our bed last night...it is pretty fun. I am laughing, because the 2 you have pictured look so much like 2 of ours! We have spent about a billion dollars on our guys and many sleepless nights. We rescued them and all of their health problems, but I would not change a thing. Hope E feels better soon. One of ours had his kidneys flushed and that was 7 years ago. He will be fine.

Joetta M. said...

thanks so much for your well wishes and...
mrs. french i am so excited to hear about your kitty and i hope i have the same story to tell, the verdict is today with his blood test....

Joetta M. said...

thanks so much for your well wishes and...
mrs. french i am so excited to hear about your kitty and i hope i have the same story to tell, the verdict is today with his blood test....