Tuesday, November 11, 2008

kntting with the ladies.


We had our knitting night last night and it was a crowd.
The good old regulars, with some new faces, and some less frequent faces.

Good result as I got a big chunk done on a piece that I am working on.
Resolved to learn how to crochet, yes can you believe it but I do not know how.
I really want to learn to make a lace that I can spell words into. mmmmm?

I can't tell you how great it is to be amongst a group of women talking, or not talking and just listening. I am grateful for this weekly ritual.

1 comment:

hodge podge said...

i teach crochet at Brooklyn General in Carroll Gardens if you really want to learn ;n)
a new class started last night but you could join us for the second class (next monday), especially if you've ever done chain stitch and single crochet before... just a thought!